Position limit switches are designed to control the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and machine tools. They operate as auxiliary controllers of electrical motors through power interfaces, such as contactors or PLCs.
The limit switches have die-cast aluminium enclosures and thermoplastic material heads (nylon reinforced with fibre glass). Materials and components ensure high resistance and endurance and protect the equipment against water and dust.
The limit switches are equipped with 1NO+1NC snap or slow action switches. All switches are of the positive opening type, thus suitable for safety functions.
DIN offers followed mechanical design:
- piston, piston with ball or roller, piston with lever and roller
- flexible, twisted swinging rod
- rotating shaft with adjustable rod
- rotating shaft with adjustable lever with roller
- rotating shaft with single or double lever with roller
- rotating shaft with a hard or wound rod
- ring for rope