- Radio remote control for use in material handling, overhead crane, mobile hydraulic, and industrial applications.
- 4, 6, 8 or 12 twospeed pushbuttons, START/ALARM, emergency E-STOP.
- Frequency range: 433 - 434 MHz, fixed, user-programmable
- Frequency deviation: 12,5 kHz
- Number of channels: 62 channels
- Transmitting range: 100 m
- Modulation: Digital Frequency Modulation based on Manchester Code, 20bit address, 32bit CRC Parity Check and Hamming Code.
- Responding time: 60 ms average
- Transmitter with 2 standard AA (LR06) batteries.
- User customized functions
- Certification: CE
- In conformity with EU directives: 93/68/EEC, 73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC, 1999/5/EC, 98/482/EC
- In conformity with standards: EN 301 489-3 V1.4.1 (2002-04), EN 300 220-3 V1.1.1 (2000-09), EN 60950 (1999, 3th Edition / 2000, 3th Edition), EN 60204-32 (1998), EN 954-1 (1996), ISO 13849-1 (1999)
- Package contents: transmitter, receiver, 2 pcs. alkaline AA batteries
The Flex EX series of radio remote controls provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. These durable and rugged radios are ideal for use in material handling, overhead crane, mobile hydraulic, and industrial applications. Flexible and reliable, these systems are designed to be ergonomic and lightweight, and are available in 4, 6, 8 and 12 button style options to meet all your application needs.
Flexible and efficient performance:
Advanced microprocessor controls with 32 bit CRC and Hamming Code provide ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding, unique I-CHIP design allows information and settings to be transferred between transmitters, increasing flexibility and minimizing spare parts inventory, Flex EX are equipped with more programmable functions to suit all types of applications, a wide variety of accessories is available to provide additional protection and flexibility, including protective rubber transmitter boots, padded nylon transmitter case, retractable belt clip, and horn kit. As a accessories is set of button labels with symbols.
Strong and reliable:
Pushbuttons feature gold-plated contacts and are rated for more than one million press cycles. The defined snap-action steps provide positive tactile feedback even while wearing gloves, durable enclosures are made from industrial-strength nylon and fiberglass composite materials, two AA (LR06) batteries provide more than 100 hours of operation. A rechargeable battery kit with LED indicators is also available.
Secure and dependable communications: advanced synthesized RF controls with 62 user-programmable channels add flexibility to frequency management in the field, each Flex EX system has over one million unique identification codes (20 bit) and never repeats.
Flex 4 radios are user customized to provide even more control options.
Flex EX serie receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Receivers come prewired with cable. Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide system status information useful when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable. IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection in the harshest indoor or outdoor environments.
Flex EX allows following user settings. This adjustment is performed on demand.
- up to 4 lower pushbuttons can be set as toggled contacts, LED1-LED4 can show, when pushbuttons are pressed
- up to 2 lower pushbuttons can be configured as two A/B selectors with optical indication (LED1-LED4) and variable selector sequences
- security code
- in-line layout - buttons in columns
- Output relay types (shared or separate 2nd speed)
- momentary contact (ON-OFF)
- toggled contact (selector switch ON-OFF)
- selector switch ON-OFF (for two pushbuttons and 2 relays ON-OFF)
- MAGNET: two adjacent push buttons to control a MAGNET (for activation just press the push button MAGNET. To deactivation, for safety purpose, you must first press and hold the MAGNET pushbutton and then press the OFF push button)
- BRAKE: (when the pushbutton is released from 2nd speed up to 1st speed, both 1st and 2nd speed output relays will open for up to 1.0 second and then with 1st speed output relay closed thereafter)
- 3 SPEED: (this function allows the crane to travel an additional step beyond 2nd speed. For example, if the operator is pressing the UP push button down to 2nd speed, pressing the 3rd speed push button (with UP push button still held at 2nd speed) will toggle between 2nd speed and 3rd speed)
- Auxiliary STOP
Specialty models for Flex EX 6, Flex EX 8 or Flex EX 12
- PITCH & CATCH function: allows two operators to control one crane from opposite ends of a cross or long travel. This function can be set by every Flex EX 8 and 12 radio with 2 transmitters.
- A/B SELECTOR SWITCH (AB): A three-position selector switch allows one operator to switch operation between two trolley/hoists (A, B, or Both) that are located on a single bridge. The operator can easily identify which trolley hoist is active on the crane by the position of the selector switch.
- TANDEM: This system allows two operators to control two bridge cranes or trolley/hoists independently or simultaneously with the three position selector switch. One operator can maximize the capabilities and lifting power of two bridge cranes or both users can operate each bridge crane independently.
- RECEIVER SELECT (RS): The system allows one operator to select multiple receiver units at one time, so one operator can control up to 2 bridges and 4 trolley/hoists simultaneously or independently. This simplifies installation by eliminating control festooning between the bridge and trolley/hoists and freeing up the trolley/hoist to run from one bridge to the next (for Flex EX 8 and 12).