- The versatile Enrange Flex M wireless receiver features a modular plug-and-play design (similar to a PLC) which allows one plant to use the same type of receiver component for any size application.
- DIN-rail mounting.
- External antenne 50 Ω connected with BNC plug.
- all Magnetek radios compatible.
- 2 independent Flex M receivers can be used to transmision of commands.
- Specialty option with high power 200 mW RF module and range over 1 km available.
Each essential part of a wireless receiver is built into compact, machine mountable modules. The family of modules can then be combined together to form a complete radio receiver system. The versatile Flex M can provide digital, analog or serial interfaces, and is capable of one-way or two-way communication. Flex M can manage systems ranging from simple relay outputs to complex I/O and communication networks.
- Each module is connected by an integral side connector that supplies internal communications and power.
- Consists of a RF/CPU serving as the brains of the system
- Another component is the selected power module
- As many output (relay or other) or input modules as needed for the application can be added
- LED lights provide diagnostics for each individual module
- Each module has up to four removable connectors for easy wiring and replacement of any modules
Versatile and Customizable Design
- Engineered system offers the choice of I/O and RF power
- System can expand for different applications, making it ideal for plant wide use
- Features 35 mm DIN-rail mountable modules
- Systems requiring data feedback such as load weight are available
- Can be coupled with a user-operated transmitter or configured with another Flex M for point-to-point communications