Flexible proportional control in a handheld!
- Choose 8 or 12 proportional button configurations with precise control for smooth operation.
- Adjustable speed control – four mode settings (25%, 50%, 75% and 100% output) provide precise control of machine movement. Buttons can be configured as proportional, on/off, or a combination of both.
- Revolutionary I-CHIP module makes this a universal transmitter that can be programmed in the field Flexible and Adaptable to Your Specific Requirements.
- Rugged, tough nylon housing is made to withstand shock; protective cases and accessories available for harsh environments Rated NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Sealed to withstand harsh, industrial environments Informative LEDs provide diagnostic and system status. Designed to minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today — rechargeable NiMH battery pack available.
- Custom engraving and custom labeling available.
- Protective rubber jackets and cases are available.
- Frequency: 433 - 434 MHz, 32 channels
- Range: 100 m
- FM, 20 bit adress, CRC check (32 bit), Hamming code
- Certification: CE
Our ergonomically styled Flex Pro series incorporates the latest in proportional control technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case. It’s available with several options to meet the needs of a variety of applications and industries. Ergonomically designed contoured case with available rubber jacket makes it comfortable for the user. Designed to be compact and lightweight to prevent operator fatigue.
The Flex Pro can be customized to meet almost any application. Magnetek provides innovative, cost-effective, custom-engineered wireless communication products, complete with hydraulic interface controls. These are designed to your specifi cations, reducing internal engineering and manufacturing costs, improving time to market, and enhancing equipment performance.
We offer complete plug-and-play hydraulic control packages designed specifically for your machine, manufactured and tested on our panel assembly line.
- Power supply: 3 V DC
- 2 batteries size AA (LR06)
- RF - Power: 0,3 mW
- Working life: 100 hours
- Working temperature: -25°C/+75°C
- Degree of protection: IP66 (NEMA 4)
- Optical indication: 5 LEDs
- Weight Flex Pro 8: 0,242 kg
- Dimensions Flex Pro 8: 183×76×33 mm
- Weight Flex Pro 12: 0,298 kg
- Dimensions Flex Pro 12: 229×76×33 mm
- Suitable receiver is chosen according to the application.
- Flex M Receiver: universal receiver with analog, digital, data and relay inputs / outputs modules, bi-directional communication, etc. Suitable for most industrial applications.
- Receiver MHR: extremely durable receiver suitable for mobile applications. Allows direct connection of hydraulic valves and CAN-BUS.
- Receiver CAN-2: durable receiver suitable for mobile applications using a CAN-BUS connection.