Radio remote control with 4, 8 or 12 proportional or two-steps push-buttons and color graphic LCD display.
- Lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case.
- Available with 4, 8 or 12 proportional or two-steps push-buttons.
- Possibility to set the proportional push-buttons as one speed push-buttons.
- Possibility of user calibration of every push-button.
- Color graphic display with system diagnostics including battery life, signal strength, and warning symbols.
- Available two-way RF for applications requiring feedback of crane parameters.
- Full user customized.
- Range: 100 m
- Frequency: 434 MHz - fixed, 32 channels
- Frequency: 2,4 GHz - FHSS, 32 channels
- Minimize power consumption, providing longest life batteries.
- Working life: up to 100 hours
- 2 batteries size AA (LR06)
- Working temperature: -40°C/+75°C
- Degree of protection: IP66 (NEMA 4)
- Certification: CE
- Suitable receiver is chosen according to the application.
- Flex M Receiver: universal receiver with analog, digital, data and relay inputs / outputs modules, bi-directional communication, etc. Suitable for most industrial applications.
- Receiver MHR: extremely durable receiver suitable for mobile applications. Allows direct connection of hydraulic valves and CAN-BUS.
- Receiver CAN-2: durable receiver suitable for mobile applications using a CAN-BUS connection.