Magnetek’s Radio Controller combines the components of a radio receiver and hydraulic controller into a convenient single unit, reducing costs and freeing up valuable space. When packaged with one of our transmitters, it provides a total radio control system for operating mobile equipment including boom trucks, truck mounted cranes, derrick diggers, concrete pumpers, trenchers and much more.
Magnetek is your one-stop source for complete control solutions.
- Rugged, waterproof design is resistant to shock and vibration, making it ideal for outdoor use and harsh environments.
- Dual microprocessors monitor RF messages and safety outputs.
- Industry familiar connector system secured with integral fasteners.
- Meets government and industry standards for extremely high and low temperatures, water resistance, excessive vibration and shock, and electromagnetic interference.
- Informative graphic display for viewing system settings and machine functions.
- User interface features fully sealed pushbuttons for menu navigation and modifying system settings in the field.
- Two-way feedback provides the operator with precise information about equipment performance.
- Range: 100 m or 500 m
- Frequency: 433 MHz or 2,4 GHz
- Working temperature: -40°C/+75°C
- Degree of protection: IP66 (NEMA 4)
- Dimensions: 152×152×50 mm
- Certification: CE
- 2 STOP relays (2 Amps)
- Numerous I/O for driving hydraulic valves and other machine functions.
- Up to six inputs that can be configured as analog or digital.
- Up to 16 I/O pins that can be configured as current compensated closed loop PWM outputs, open loop PWM outputs, on/off digital outputs, digital inputs, or frequency inputs.
- 2 CAN-BUSES for communicating with other devices and supporting a variety of CAN-BUS communication protocols including J1939, CANOpen, Parker ICP, ....
- Internal and external antenna options available.
- Full user customizable.