Our compact MLTX2 bellybox transmitter incorporates the latest polymer technology in a lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case. It’s available with several customizable options to provide the ideal solution for a variety of applications and industries.
Synthesized frequency generation enhances reliability, dual access code system provides peace-of-mind, as the signal only operates the intended equipment.
- Lightweight, comfortably contoured, yet durable case.
- Range: 100 m or 900 m
- Frequency: 434 MHz - fixed, 32 channels
- Frequency: 868 MHz or 2,4 GHz - FHSS, 32 channels, with 900 m range possibility
- Minimize power consumption, providing one of the longest life batteries in the industry today.
- Working life: up to 100 hours
- 3 batteries size AA (LR06)
- Mechanical life of joysticks and paddles without rubber boot: more then 5 million operations
- Mechanical life of paddles with rubber boot: more then 1 million operations
- Mechanical life of all others control elements: military grade and certified for 8 million cycles
- Working temperature: -40°C/+75°C
- Degree of protection: IP66 (NEMA 4)
- Weight: from 0,8 kg according to equipment
- Dimensions: 258×152×188 mm
- Certification: CE
- Graphic display with system diagnostics including battery life, signal strength, and warning symbols.
- Choose up to 6 paddles or 2 joysticks.
- Proportional linear levers (paddles).
- Available stepless, 1, 2, 3, or 5 speeds in a non-detent lever or joystick.
- Side mounted key switch and code plug.
- Up to 12 toggles, mushroom emergency STOP, switches, etc.
- Custom engraving on transmitters per application.
- Full user customized.
- Suitable receiver is chosen according to the application.
- IS2 Receiver: receiver with 16, 24 or 32 relays 3 A @ 250 V AC. 2 relays are reserved for STOP function.
- Flex M Receiver: universal receiver with analog, digital, data and relay inputs / outputs modules, bi-directional communication, etc. Suitable for most industrial applications.
- Receiver MHR: extremely durable receiver suitable for mobile applications. Allows direct connection of hydraulic valves and CAN-BUS.
- Receiver CAN-2: durable receiver suitable for mobile applications using a CAN-BUS connection.