Position limit switches Standard are designed to control the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and machine tools. They operate as auxiliary controllers of electrical motors through power interfaces, such as contactors or PLCs.
Both the enclosure and the head of the limit switches are made of thermoplastic material (nylon reinforced with fibreglass). Materials and components ensure high resistance and endurance and protect the equipment against water and dust.
The limit switches are equipped with 1NO+1NC snap action switches or, with 1NC slow action switches. All switches are of the positive opening type, thus suitable for safety functions.
Standard offers followed mechanical design:
- piston, piston with ball or roller, piston with lever and roller
- flexible, twisted swinging rod
- rotating shaft with adjustable rod
- rotating shaft with adjustable lever with roller
- rotating shaft with single or double lever with roller
- rotating shaft with a hard or wound rod