Multiple position limit switch, also suitable to be used as a low resolution absolute encoder, designed to control the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools.
The choice of materials and technical solutions adopted enable use in harsh operating conditions.
- Designed to guarantee excellent performance in the most challenging operating conditions.
- Rods without mechanical interlock suitable for multiple revolutions.
- Binary coding in 16 (standard) or 32 binary positions every 90°.
- 4 fixing holes.
- 4 (standard) or 5 clean contacts, suitable to return the information received in binary digital form, ready to be read by a PLC or by a dedicated control unit.
- Position resetting through a hardware signal.
- 1 contacts that can be used as a diagnostic line for error detection.
- The detected position is maintained even after an ON and OFF cycle.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: 7551 Evo is classified IP66 with specific cable clamp M20.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- It features die-cast aluminum alloy enclosure, with bushings made of sinterized material and head made of zama to resist any violent impact, chemical aggression and rust and reduce the need for routine maintenance operation on the head.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Utilisation category: AC 14
- Rated operational current: 0.5 A
- Rated operational voltage: 125 Vac
- Rated thermal current: 3 A
- Rated insulation voltage: 500 Vac
- Machanical life: 1 x 106 operations
- Connections: Spring terminals
- Wires: 22 AWG
- Storage ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP66 max. with dedicated cable clamp M20
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max
More downloads at www.terworld.com.