Universal radio remote controls with 8 or 12 buttons and relay or proportional outputs.
Flex EPV adds proportional control to Flex EX2 radio controls.
- 8 or 12 buttons, STOP and key switch – START / ALARM
- 2 alkaline AA batteries
- the transmitters are Flex EX2 type and have the same accessories (protectors, charger, etc.)
Transmitter button options
Each horizontal row of transmitter buttons is fitted with buttons according to the user’s requirements:
- Single-speed buttons – for single-speed control and for NO, toggle and other types of contacts or switches.
- Two-speed buttons – for two-speed control and for two-speed contacts.
- Three-speed buttons – for three speed control
- Proportional buttons – for proportional control.
Flex EPH receivers are the same type as Flex EX2 8, 12.
Options of receiver outputs
The type of output is determined by the buttons of the transmitter and is further set according to the user’s requirements.
- One, two or three speeds relay outputs. 1NO relay 3 A @ 250 VAC
- Proportional analog voltage output 0 ÷ 10 VDC + 2 relays.
- Proportional analog current output 0 ÷ 20 mA + 2 relays.
Other features, setting options and technical parameters are identical to Flex EX2.