The Flex HANDY wireless control provides a cost-effective solution to the restrictive use of hardwired pendants. Small in size, the Flex HANDY fits comfortably in the palm of your hand and incorporates the latest control technology in a lightweight, yet durable case. This low cost, easy-to-install radio is the perfect solution for a variety of systems and industries requiring simple control operations, such as winches, doors, and more.
- Safe & Reliable, two-way communication, PL-D Category STOP function
- Low power consumption, only two AA batteries with more than 150 hours of operation
- Ergonomic, Compact & Lightweight
- Durable & Rugged
- Fully Sealed Enclosures (IP66/NEMA4)
- 62 User Programmable Channels
- Wireless Remote Pairing
- Unique Receiver Mounting Brackets
Ultra durable & rugged enclosures
- The transmitter and receiver enclosures are made from industrial strength nylon and fiberglass composite material, not ABS plastic.
- All housings meet the IP66/NEMA4 requirements and are highly resistant to dirt, liquid, acid, alkali, grease and oil penetration.
- The receiver enclosures and output cables are UL94-V0 rated.
- The ergonomically designed transmitter and receiver enclosures are extremely compact and lightweight for easy operation and installation.
- The Flex HANDY system utilizes dual advanced microprocessor controls with 32bit CRC and Hamming Code, providing ultra-fast, safe, precise and error-free encoding and decoding.
- Each and every Flex HANDY system has its own unique ID codes, never repeats.
- The Flex HANDY system is capable of two-way communication between the transmitter and receiver with status feedbacks (e.g. receiver MAIN relays and fault detection).
- Two transmitter two-speed pushbuttons are ultra-durable and reliable for more than one million press cycles.
- Programmable functions: all functions and settings are easily set via pushbuttons, dipswitches or jumpers.
- Pushbuttons can for two-speed control with shared second speed or as normally closed, latched or toggled contacts.
- Possibility of additional warning.
The removable receiver mounting brackets are uniquely designed for easy mounting and dismounting.
A prewired cable is standard equipment on all Flex HANDY systems.
The Flex HANDY systems are fully tested and certified in accordance with CE, the FCC Part 15 Rules and European Safety Standards.
- EN 301 489-1&3, EN 300 220-1&2
- EN 60204-32, EN 60950
- EN 60529, EN 13849-1
- STOP Function Category PL-D
- Frequency Range: 433MHz, 62 Channels
- Modulation: Digital frequency modulation based on Manchester Code, 20bit address, 32bit CRC Parity Check and Hamming Code
- Encoding / Decoding Reference: Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Operating Range: 90 Meters
- Responding Time: 40 ms (average)
- Transmitter Voltage: 3,0 V DC
- Output Contact Rating: 250 V AC @ 3 A
- Receiver Voltages: 24÷48 V AC @ 50 Hz, 48÷400 V AC @ 50 Hz, 9÷36 V DC
- Enclosure Rating: IP66 / NEMA4
- Operating Temperature: -25°C/75°C
- Transmitter Dimensions: 130×55×40 mm @ 183 g (include batteries)
- Receiver Dimensions: 120×90×55 mm @ 900 g (include output cable)
- The removable receiver mounting brackets are uniquely designed for easy mounting and dismounting.
- A prewired cable 1,3 m is standard equipment on all Flex HANDY systems.
Labels & accessories
Flex HANDY system is standard equipped with pushbutton labels, lanyard, vinyl casing and output cable.
Removable mounting bracket, magnet mount, belt clip, ring hook, waist belt, rubber guards and charging station are optional.