Digital absolute encoders featuring magnetic technology and suitable for reading and transmitting the shaft position to an external system. Single-turn or multi-turn angular transducers, which measure and convert mechanical rotations into scaled electrical signals, suitable for motion control systems to enable angular movement and positioning of a moving machine component. They are used in a variety of industrial sectors, from automation to robotics, from medical to marine, from entertainment to automotive.
- Compact and flexible, they are designed for easy assembly and wiring together with standard sets of cams or as an alternative to the use of potentiometric transducers.
- IP protection degree:
- Egon 36-S and Egon 36-RS are classified IP65, IP67 and IP69K (pending)
- Egon 36-AL is classified IP42
- Egon 58-D and Egon 58-V are classified IP65, IP67 and IP69K.
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -53°C to +80°C, depending on the encoder model.
- Featuring technopolymer housing and stainless steel AISI 303 shaft.
- High quality materials and components guarantee long mechanical life, precision and repeat accuracy even in extreme conditions.
- Featuring protection against input/output over-current and over-voltage and against reverse polarity.
- Available with clamping flange, interface female connector and adapter coupling (Ø 6-6, Ø 6-8, Ø 6-10).
- Suitable for installation on Fox, Oscar and Top rotary limit switches and on Hercules joysticks to control multi-revolutions rotors.
- EGON 36-S
- EGON 36-RS
- EGON 36-AL
- EGON 58-D
- EGON 58-V
- Storage ambient temperature: -25°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+80°C
- Protection degree: IP42, IP65, IP67, IP69K (pending)
- Rated rotation speed: 800 rev./min
- Maximum rotation speed: up to 1500 rev./min
- Mechanical life
- Egon 36-S and 36-RS with shaft > 30×10⁶ revolutions
- Egon 36-S and 36-RS with shaft contactless: ∞
- Shaft diameter: from 6 mm to 10 mm
- Male connector M8 4 PIN
- Cable clamp M8 with cable
- Cable with male connector M12 5 PIN
- Cable with male connector MM12 8 PIN Code A
More downloads at www.terworld.com.