Handy and compact joystick station.
Juliet PK is a user-friendly, ergonomic product, whose size and shape are the result of careful analysis of the aspects linked to daily use in modern industrial environments.
- Designed for Juliet joysticks.
- Designed to facilitate maintenance, reducing down time and costs.
- Aluminium protection against accidental operation in case of impact.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard EN 418 and is positioned in the middle for intuitive operation in case of danger.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Juliet PK is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Wide range of actuators: pushbuttons, selector switches and key-selector switches, pilot lights.
- Switches with 1NC or 1NO contacts
- The variable length strap, for waist or shoulder wear, features a quick fastening system.
- Available with customized labels and enclosures with different size holes
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 65
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: rubber cable sleeve (Ø 14÷26 mm)
- Operating positions: any position
- Weight: ~1.5 kg
More downloads at www.terworld.com.