Explosion proof rotary limit switch.
Rugged and reliable, Limitex AG is used to control the movement of industrial machinery in potentially explosive areas.
- It consists of a gear motor that transfers movement through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
- Accurate adjustment of cams by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Limitex AG is classified IP66.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -50°C to +60°C.
- It features rugged external enclosure made of G20 cast iron, stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushes.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Revolution ratios from 1:15 to 1:499, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
- Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
- It can be equipped with a cam set with 2-3-4 switches.
- Available with flange for direct coupling to the motor.
- Available with direct control switches to enable direct action on the motor.
- Operational ambient temperature: -50°C/+60°C
- Protection degree: IP66
- Maximum rotation speed: 800 rev./min.
- Cable entry: Nr. 2 M20×1,5 (standard) / M25×1,5 (on request) / ½ NPT (on request)
More downloads at www.terworld.com.