Sturdy and reliable joystick for harsh environments and situations.
Materials, technical solutions and sizing of critical components studied to guarantee mechanical resistance and long life, with special attention to design, ergonomics, operation accuracy and sensitivity.
- Structural components are made of die-cast nickel-plated zama to ensure maximum resistance, while parts subject to wear are made of techno-polymer.
- Mechanical life of switches: 5 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Romeo is classiied IP00 or IP65, if housed in Romeo-PK or in a speciic enclosure.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Available with up to 6 speeds for each direction.
- Stepped or linear operation with spring return or maintained position.
- Cross or 360° movement.
- 3 different versions: with free movement, with “dead man” safety device (with mechanical interlock with or without NO/NC contact), or with NO pushbutton to be used as electrical interlock.
- 3 different handles, also available with pushbuttons and selector switches.
- Available with potentiometers.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 00 (IP 65 max. when assembled in Romeo-PK or in a speciic enclosure)
- Insulation category: Class I
- Operating positions: any position
- Mechanical life: 0,5×10⁶ operations
More downloads at www.terworld.com.