Slip ring collector consisting of rings coupled with brushes, designed to allow current to pass from a fixed to a rotating part and used to supply crane motors and cable winders.
- Suitable for transmitting current with 50/60 Hz supply frequency.
- The enclosure has small downward holes for air circulation and to prevent problems due to moisture.
- The lower support plate is provided with three holes to drain any moisture that may form inside the unit.
- The enclosure is made of shock-resistant thermoplastic material to prevent contact with live electrical parts.
- Fitted with phosphor bronze brushes.
- IP protection degree: collector 50A is classified IP22.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Up to sixteen 50A line rings coupled with brushes.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 22
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamps M20 – M25
- Operating positions: any position
More downloads at www.terworld.com.