Footswitch for auxiliary control of industrial machines.
It acts on the machine motor through a power interface, such as a contactor.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard EN 418.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: footswitch 6100/6200 is classified IP53.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Made of plastic material or die-cast aluminium.
- Materials and components are shock and wear resistant.
- Available with standard protection cover or large cover for safety shoes (6100 version).
- Single or double footswitches fixed on a metal plate, with emergency mushroom pushbutton.
- Special footswitch design for pneumatic valve with fixing plate (6100 version).
- It may be fitted with “lock-release” device used for keeping the pedal pressed or with safety device to prevent accidental operation.
- Snap or slow action switches with 1NO+1NC contacts, or slow action switches with 2NO+2NC contacts.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 53
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
More downloads at www.terworld.com.