Cross position limit switches designed for controlling the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools.
The choice of materials and technical solutions adopted enable use in harsh operating conditions.
- Designed to guarantee excellent performance in the most challenging operating conditions.
- Rods with 4 maintained positions every 90°.
- 4 fixing holes.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: 7551-7552 are classified IP66 with specific cable clamp M20.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +70°C.
- It features die-cast aluminum alloy enclosure, with bushings made of sinterized material and head made of zama to resist any violent impact, chemical aggression and rust and reduce the need for routine maintenance operation on the head.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- 4 snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts or slow action switches with 1NC contact.
- 3 outputs for cable clamps to reduce installation time and make wiring easier.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP66 max. with dedicated cable clamp M20
- Insulation category: Class I
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max
More downloads at www.terworld.com.