New position limit switch designed for controlling the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools. Sturdy and reliable, Arke is particularly suitable for use in harsh operating conditions.
- Designed to guarantee excellent performance in the most challenging operating conditions.
- 2 fixing holes.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 2 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Arke is classified IP65, IP66, IP67 with dedicated cable clamp M20.
- NEMA protection degree: Arke is classified Type 1.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -53°C to +80°C.
- Aluminium rods with 6×8 mm section and enclosure and head in thermoplastic material.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Cross rods with 4 maintained positions every 90°, cross or T rods with 3 maintained position every 90°, single rod or rod with roller with 65° movements and spring return.
- 2 slow action switches with 1NC+1NC staggered contacts or 2 slow action switches with 1NO+1NC contacts.
- 3 outputs for cable clamps to reduce installation time and make wiring easier.
- Storage ambient temperature: -53°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -53°C/+80°C
- Protection degree: IP65, IP66, IP67 with dedicated cable clamp M20
- NEMA Protection degree: Type 1
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Maximum operation speed: 3 m/s
- Mechanical life: 1,5×10⁶ operations
More downloads at www.terworld.com.