Sturdy electronic multiturn magnetic absolute encoder that interfaces with rotating elements and returns a signal according to the angular position.
- Used in a variety of industrial sectors, from lifting to automation. Designed to record absolute positions regardless of the mechanic of the system and of its complexity.
- Featuring integrated SSI interface.
- Designed for easy wiring.
- Accuracy guaranteed by 1024 points per revolution.
- IP protection degree: Atlante is classified IP65, IP67 and IP69K.
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -25°C to +80°C.
- Made with high quality materials and components to guarantee long mechanical life, precision and repeat accuracy even in extreme conditions.
- Equipped with flange or, on request, with pinion gear and flange mounted on the side.
- Storage ambient temperature: -25°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+80°C
- Protection degree: IP 66 / IP 67 / IP 69K
- Insulation category: Class II
- Maximum rotation speed: 6000 rpm
- Connections: 8 PIN connector
More downloads at www.terworld.com.