Small-sized, compact and handy joystick for control of industrial machines.
Juliet is a user-friendly, ergonomic product, suitable for daily use in an industrial environment.
- Designed to facilitate maintenance, reducing down time and costs: the switches are assembled on pull-out or fixed terminal boards.
- Light and handy: weight 250 grams.
- Mechanical life of switches: 5 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Juliet is classiied IP00 or IP65, if housed in Juliet-PK or in a speciic enclosure.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Available with up to 5 speeds for each direction.
- Stepped or linear operation.
- Cross or 360° movement.
- Available with terminal boards or potentiometers.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 00 (IP 65 max. when assembled in Juliet-PK or in a speciic enclosure)
- Operating positions: any position
- Weight: 250 g
More downloads at www.terworld.com.