Explosion proof pendant control station for auxiliary control, rugged, sturdy and easy to handle, designed for heavy industry in potentially explosive areas.
- Pendant control station for use in industrial areas and hazardous locations for ATEX and IECEx zones 1, 2, 21, 22.
- Reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the optimized internal space enables easy and quick connections.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- IP protection degree: Mike-X is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -20°C to +60°C.
- It features solid but light weight body made of powder epoxy painted aluminum or stainless steel AISI 316 (optional), resistant to temperature changes.
- All materials and components used are shock and wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water, dust and oils.
- Available in configurations from 4 to 16 actuators.
- 2 speed switches with NO contacts or 1 speed switches with NC contacts.
- Mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Connecting bridges to reduce wiring time.
- It can be equipped with thermal protectors and resistances as anti-condensation heaters (max. power 24W).
- Operational ambient temperature: -20°C/+60°C
- Protection degree: IP65
- Cable entry: M25×1,5 or M32×1,5
More downloads at www.terworld.com.