Footswitch for auxiliary control of machinery such as shearing, bending, wrapping machines, lathes, riveters and machine tools.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions (not available for mini-footswitch configurations).
- Mechanical life of switches: up to max. 30 million operations.
- IP protection degree: footswitch Omicron is classified IP40 (mini-footswitch configuration) and IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -25°C to +70°C.
- Salt mist resistant.
- Base, cover and pedal made of shock resistant ABS material or of self-extinguishing polycarbonate/ABS-V0, or cover made of die-cast aluminium and base and pedal made of self-extinguishing polycarbonate/ABS-V0.
- Materials and components are shock and wear resistant.
- Available in different configurations featuring various operation modes, cover color (grey, yellow or red) and switches.
- Available with mushroom pushbutton (on request).
- Available in five different lever operation modes: with free movement, with lever locked in neutral position or latched in low position, with free movement featuring two-stage actuating force, and with lever locked in neutral position with two-stage actuating force.
- Single or double footswitches and mini-footswitches available.
- 1 or 2 switches with 1NO+1NC slow or snap action contacts.
- Storage ambient temperature: -30°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: Mini-footswitch IP 40 – Footswitch with cover I P65
- Cable entry:
- Mini-footswitch cable clamp Ø 6, 8.5 max.
- Footswitch with cover cable clamp M20
More downloads at www.terworld.com.