The legendary PCP pendant controlstatio is back. Due to the great interest of customers, the manufacturer has included it again in the range.
The PCP pendant control station is suitable for direct control of power circuits up to 2.2 kW. The durable and robust construction with a holder is designed for difficult operating conditions and fits perfectly in the hand.
The PCP has 2 round dustproof buttons. The buttons are made of thermoplastic and have a disc with a symbol. The two-layer injection production technology ensures very good readability and resistance to weathering, abrasion and wear.
Optionally, the controller can have a STOP button.
Two- or three-pole single-speed contact elements or two-pole two-speed contact elements are available. All can be with a brake contact.
The STOP emergency mushroom button complies with EN 418 and is equipped with NC contacts.
- 2 round dustproof pushbuttons with optional symbols
- single- two-speed double contact elements with mechanical interlock
- two or three-pole design, possibility of brake contact
- STOP button option
- Operating temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Insulation category: ClassII
- Rated operating current: 10 A
- Rated operating voltage: 400 V AC
- Working life: 500 000 operations
More downloads at www.terworld.com.