Pendant station for auxiliary control, sturdy and reliable, designed for heavy industry.
Modular enclosure with actuators arranged on a double row to pair opposite functions and keep size compact.
- Modular enclosure with actuators placed on a double row to enable grouping of a large number of functions in a single control.
- Rectangular pushbuttons in thermoplastic material or rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard EN 418.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: SPA is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configuration from 2 to 20 actuators, arranged on a double row.
- One or two speed switches with NO or NC contacts.
- Double switches with mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Wide range of actuators: pushbuttons, selector switches and key-selector switches, pilot lights, impulse or latched mushroom pushbuttons with rotation release.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 65
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: rubber cable sleeve (Ø 14÷26 mm)
- Operating positions: any position
More downloads at www.terworld.com.