Electronic sensor that interfaces with rotation elements and returns a signal according to the angular positions.
- Used in a variety of industrial sectors, from hoisting to automation, to meet any need in terms of registration and identification of modern production machines, wherever controls are needed, regardless of the nature of the mechanic system and of its complexity, and whenever reducing and unifying the system of angular positioning sensors is necessary.
- Designed for easy assembly and wiring together with standard sets of cams.
- Measuring accuracy guaranteed by 4096 points per revolution.
- IP protection degree: Yankee is classified IP20.
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -40°C to +80°C.
- Made with high quality materials and components to guarantee long mechanical life, precision and repeat accuracy even in extreme conditions.
- Suitable for installation on Fox, Oscar and Top rotary limit switches to control multi-revolutions rotors.
- Every position of the shaft is associated with an analogue signal in voltage, in current or PWM.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -40°C/+80°C
- Protection degree: IP 20
- Free rotation: 360°
- Maximum rotation speed: 800 rpm
More downloads at www.terworld.com.