Rotary limit switch used to control and measure the movement of industrial machines.
Its compact size make it suitable for use in narrow spaces.
- It consists of a gear motor that transfers movement through a primary input reduction stage (worm gear and helical toothed gear) and one or more secondary output stages (pairs of straight toothed gears).
- Accurate adjustment of cams by means of screws.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Base is classified IP42, IP65 or IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- NEMA protection degree: Base IP66, IP67 and IP69K is classified Type 3; Base IP42 is classified Type 1.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +80°C.
- It features stainless steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushes, technopolymer base and cover.
- Sintered bronze bushes are moulded into the base of the limit switch to optimize shaft rotation and prevent rubbing with plastic material.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Revolution ratios from 1:15 to 1:1500, achieved by combining different secondary output stages.
- Snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
- It can be equipped with a cam set with maximum 6 switches.
- Dedicated cable clamps or connectors.
- Available with anti-moisture plug fitted to the base by means of a lock nut, to improve transpiration for the limit switch whilst maintaining protection against water.
- Available with flanges, pinions and couplings.
- Available with direct control switches to enable direct action on the motor.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -40°C/+80°C
- Protection degree: IP 42, IP65 or IP66/IP67/IP69K
- NEMA Protection degree: Type 3 (IP66/IP67/IP69K version)
- Insulation category: Class II
- Maximum rotation speed: 800 rev./min.
- Cable entry: Cable clamp M16
More downloads at www.terworld.com.