The Golf-Easy anemometric indicator meets the requirements of the ITC “MIE-AEM-2″of the Regulations of Lifting and Maintenance Apparatus, activating flashing light and intermittent acoustic signals when the wind speed reaches 50 km/hr (amber light) and fixed signals when this speed reaches 70 km/hr (red light).
Golf-Easy offer various installation options from the convenience of the magnet system to the versatility of quick fastening adaptable to all surfaces or backing. Thanks to its innovative design, accessibility of these apparatus is easy, quick and safe by means of a simple 2 screws cover fastening.
The quality of the materials used provides the highest visual and acoustic power and reliability. It can even support voltage drops of up to 15 seconds.
The personalization options will enable you to adjust the “autotest” function signals, reset the equipment when a maximum wind speed is detected or to cancel the acoustic signal where necessary (hospitals, residental areas, etc.).
It can also be optionally supplied with an external sensor (heated or unheated), with an 2 relays output, with an serial output for peripherals (display or recorder, etc.).
- meets the requirements of the ITC “MIE-AEM-2” of the Regulations of Lifting and Maintenance Apparatus
- activating flashing light (amber) and intermittent acoustic signals when the wind speed reaches 50 km/hr
- activating fixed signals (red light) when this speed reaches 70 km/hr
- quick installation with several options
- optional separable measurement and alarm units
- optional heating of the measurement unit
- optional serial output RS485
- optional 2 relay outputs with adjustable switching values
- external events recorder possibility
Versatile, safe, strong, economic – the new Golf-Easy!
- Sensor: optical
- Measurement range: 0-30 m/s (0-108 km/hr)
- Indication delay (hysteresis): 5 s WARNING, 2 s ALARM
- Resolution: 0,06 m/s
- Horn: dual tone, 110 dB
- Optical indication: high luminosity LEDs
- Lifetime: 100 mil. cycles
- Warning signal: amber triangle 55 LEDs
- Alarm signal: red circle 98 LEDs
- Frequency of flashes: 1 Hz (60/min)
- Power supply: 48, 115, 230, 400 V AC
- Operating temperature: -20°C/+60°C
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Dimensions: 306×226×170 mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg (with fastening)
- Fastening: 4 mm bichromate steel
- Optional features: fastening by magnets, external sensor with foldable stands, serial output RS485, 2 relays output with switched contacts, personalized speed release configuration, metal sensor, metal and heated sensor
The ANM1000 is a special variant of the Golf-Easy anemometer. It consists of a separate measuring unit in plastic or metal and a separate display unit with electronics.
The display unit has a three-digit LED display and two alarm relay relays WARNING (50 km/h) and ALARM (70 km/h). The alarm values are adjustable, the unit is mounted on a DIN rail.
The set is supplied with a 20-meter connection cable and a metal holder of the measuring unit.
As an option, the ANM1000 can be supplied with a metal measuring unit or a magnetic holder.