Explosion proof cross position limit switch.
Rugged and reliable, Limitex AP is designed to control the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools operating in potentially explosive areas.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: Limitex AP is classified IP66.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -50°C to +60°C.
- It features rugged external enclosure made of G20 cast iron and cross rod support made of zinc alloy. Internal components are made of materials which guarantee long mechanical life and continuous performance.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- 2 or 4 snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts.
- Cross rods move to 3 or 4 maintained positions, with movement every 90°.
- Modular adapter with fixing points.
- Operational ambient temperature: -50°C/+60°C
- Protection degree: IP66
- Cable entry: Nr. 2 M20×1,5 (standard) / M25×1,5 (on request) / ½ NPT (on request)
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations / hour max
More downloads at www.terworld.com.