Pendant station for auxiliary control of industrial machines.
Sturdy and handy, NPA is a classic control station, available with plastic pushbuttons or with dust-tight rubber pushbuttons, with up to 3 speed switches.
- The cable sleeve can be angled up to 20° to give the operator the best view of all the control elements and enable a natural, comfortable working position.
- Rectangular pushbuttons in thermoplastic material or rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust.
- Two-colour moulded pushbuttons and disks to guarantee clear reading and wear resistance.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard EN 418.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: NPA is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configuration from 2 to 12 actuators.
- One, two or three speed switches with NO and/or NC contacts.
- Mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP 65
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: rubber cable sleeve (Ø 14÷26 mm) 8÷12 buttons: rubber cable sleeve (Ø 17÷26 mm)
- Operating positions: any position
More downloads at www.terworld.com.