Wall-mounted auxiliary control station, featuring an innovative design, cutting-edge technology and an ergonomic enclosure that is smooth, practical and wear resistant.
Designed to reduce maintenance down time to a minimum, Victor is also available with magnetic mounting case and it can be configured according to customers’ needs.
- Reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the cable inlet and the switches fitted in the base of the control station are separated from the actuators, installed on the cover.
- Rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust and prevent jamming when the control station is used in harsh environments.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of pushbuttons and switches: 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Victor 1-2-3-4 actuators is classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K, Victor 6-8 actuators IP65.
- NEMA protection degree:Victor 1-2-3-4 actuators is classified Type 1, 4 and 4X.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +80°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configuration from 1 to 8 actuators.
- Cable clamp can be installed at the top, at the bottom or on the back of the control station.
- Available with magnetic mounting case to make the control station even more versatile.
- 1NO or 1NC switches, LEDs voltage 24/48 Vac/dc or 110/230 Vac and potentiometers.
- Mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Wide range of actuators in different colours: one or two speed pushbuttons, selector switches and key-selector switches in various operation configurations, pilot lights, impulse or latched mushroom pushbuttons with rotation or key-operated release.
- One speed pushbuttons and selector switches available in illuminated version in a range of colours.
- Available with labels (symbols and lettering) to be applied next to the actuators, or with pushbuttons with two-colour moulded permanent symbols.
- CE marking, cULus* marking and EAC certification.
- Victor is available, upon request, with the SIL1 certification (Safety Integrity Level 1), according to Standard IEC61508.
- Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany)
- HALT TEST (Highly Accelerated Life Test) passed, simulating conditions largely exceeding standard operating conditions.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+80°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -40°C/+80°C
- Protection degree: Victor 1-2-3-4 actuators IP 66 / IP 67 / IP 69K Victor 6-8 actuators IP 65
- NEMA protection degree: Victor 1-2-3-4 actuators Type 1, 4 and 4X
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20 x 1.5
- Operating positions: any position
- Mechanical life
- 1 speed pushbutton: 10×10⁶ operations
- 2 speed pushbutton: 10×10⁶ operations
- Illuminated pushbutton: 10×10⁶ operations
- HALT test (data available on request
More downloads at www.terworld.com.