Cross position limit switches designed for controlling the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools.
Heads with different types of rods and movement for specific applications.
- 2 fixing holes.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: X-FSC and X-FRZ are classified IP65 with specific cable clamp M20.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Enclosure and head in thermoplastic material.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- 2 snap action switches with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts or slow action switches with 1NC contact.
- X-FCS features cross rods in 3 or 4 maintained positions or T rods in 3 maintained position, movement every 90°.
- X-FRZ has a single rod or a rod with roller with 65°movements and spring return.
- Storage ambient temperature: -40°C/+70°C
- Operational ambient temperature: -25°C/+70°C
- Protection degree: IP65 max. with dedicated cable clamp M20
- Insulation category: Class II
- Cable entry: cable clamp M20
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max
More downloads at www.terworld.com.